Do you want a blender that won’t disturb your quiet?
If so, you’re in luck!
In this blog post, we will be discussing some of the best quiet blenders on the market.
These quiet blenders produce minimal noise by design, so you can blend without fear of disturbing those around you.
We’ll also be talking about some of the features you should look for when shopping for a soundproof blender.
So whether you’re looking for a new blender or want to know more about Quiet Blenders, read on!
Table of Contents
What Is a Quiet Blender and How It Works
A quiet blender is a household appliance that helps you to blend ingredients quickly and easily without making too much noise.
Kitchen appliances such as blenders can be very noisy, which can be frustrating if you’re trying to make a smoothie or other drink in the morning before work.
With a quiet blender, you can make your morning drink without waking up the entire household.
Quiet blenders use a unique blade design that minimizes the amount of noise produced when blending; the blades are arranged to create a vortex, which pulls the ingredients down into the center of the blender for effective blending.
The blades also have a series of ridges that help chop the ingredients into smaller pieces, making them easier to blend.
In addition, quiet blenders typically have a rubber or silicone sleeve that helps to reduce the amount of noise produced when the blender is operating.
This sleeve helps to insulate the blades and motor from direct contact with the countertop or other surfaces, which can help to reduce vibrations and noise.
Quiet Blender vs. Standard Blender
Now that we’ve talked about how a quiet blender works, let’s compare it to a standard blender.
A blender’s job is to mince, crush, and puree food in a hurry. Unfortunately, a standard blender doesn’t have any noise-reducing functions; as a result, it can be deafening when in use, which may be inconvenient if you’re attempting to make a drink in the morning without waking up everyone in the house.
In contrast, a quiet blender is explicitly designed to minimize noise production.
As we mentioned before, a quiet blender typically has a blade design that helps create a vortex, which pulls the ingredients down into the center of the blender, where they can be effectively blended.
In addition, the blades often have ridges that help to chop the ingredients into smaller pieces, making them easier to blend.
Finally, most quiet blenders also have a rubber or silicone sleeve that helps to reduce vibrations and noise.
Best Quiet Blender
Some of the best Quiet Blenders on the market include:
1. Vitamix 36019 Quiet One Blender
Thanks to its sound-dampening technology, the Vitamix Quiet One is the priciest and one of the quietest high-performance blenders on the market.
- Powerful motor: With a peak output of up to 2450 watts, this blender can easily handle even the most challenging blending tasks.
- Variable speed control: This blender features a variable speed control dial so that you can find the perfect blending speed for your needs.
- Pulse function: The pulse function on this blender is ideal for chopping and grinding tasks.
- Quiet One Blending Station Advance: This model features a Quiet One Blending Station Advance motor, even quieter than the standard Quiet One motor.
- Magnetically secured back cover to reduce cleaning time.
- Six program buttons.
- 3-HP Motor: This blender quickly pulverizes ingredients and blends multiple servings of smoothies, frappés, and frozen drinks.
- Vitamix Advance Container: The Quiet One comes with a Vitamix Advance container designed for quiet operation.
- Quiet One Sound Enclosure further reduces noise.
- Easy to clean: Both the container and lid are dishwasher-safe. Alternatively, for 35 seconds, add a drop of soap and warm water to blend them clean.
Why We Like the Vitamix Quiet One Blender
The blender comes equipped with a 48 oz container with precise measurement markings making it easy to measure out recipes. The container also has a pitcher-like design that makes pouring simple.
The functions are limitless, as the blender’s six program buttons allow you to make smoothies, frappes, frozen beverages, spreads, gravies, sauces, nut butter, etc.
- The Quiet One is expensive. It’s the most expensive blender on the market, and for a good reason—a high-quality appliance with many features. But if you’re on a budget, you might want to consider another option.
- The Quiet One is also bulky and heavy. It weighs nearly 20 pounds.
2. Hamilton Beach Professional 58870
- Powerful motor for blending harsh ingredients.
- Stainless steel blades for durability and long-lasting use.
- Large capacity jar for making large batches of blended drinks.
- Four variable speed control for perfect blending results every time.
- 1500 watt peak power.
- 5-year warranty.
- Four program settings: smoothie, ice crush, puree, and clean.
- Blend, juice, mix and grind.
- The removable quiet shield dampens noise during the blending process.
- Shatterproof, 32 oz jar is BPA-free.
- A tamper that blends frozen or thick mixtures such as nut butter to the desired consistency.
Why We Like the Hamilton Beach Professional 58870
The fast-spinning blades of this Hamilton Beach Professional blender are made of solid stainless steel blades. They rotate at speeds over 150 mph to chop through tough items like ice and frozen fruit.
It is significantly quieter than leading competitors in the market because of its rubber-mounted components, a detachable shield, and a 2.0 peak HP motor designed with optimal airflow.
Lastly, it is easy to clean- The blender jar, lid, and tamper are all dishwasher safe.
- The Quiet Shield is made of plastic. So if you’re looking for a sturdier, longer-lasting blender, you might want to keep looking.
- There is no handle with the main jar.
3. Blendtec 800 professional blender
- The Blendtec 800 professional blender has an ultra-powerful three-horsepower, 1800-watt motor that can pulverize anything you put in it, whether it’s ice, fruits, or vegetables.
- It also has a ninety-ounce jar capacity which is perfect for large batches.
- You can control the speed of the blades with six pre-programmed settings so you can easily make smoothies, soups, or sauces, or use the manual setting for more control.
- The Blendtec 800 professional blender has a self-cleaning cycle, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning up.
- Its blunt blades pulverize the toughest ingredients and leave a silky-smooth texture.
- Blendtec Sound Enclosure makes quiet blending possible in the home.
- 10-year warranty if for personal use; commercial use will void the warranty.
- 11-speed manual touch slider + Pulse.
- It is on the expensive side, so if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, this may not be it.
4. Jamba 58915 Quiet Blender
The Jamba Quiet Blender is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Its low noise operation and powerful motor can easily blend ingredients without making noise.
Additionally, its sleek design makes it an excellent countertop appliance.
- Low noise operation.
- Powerful 1.6 peak HP motor for quiet blending.
- Stainless steel blade – hardened single-piece design easily cuts through produce, nuts, and ice.
- BPA-free, 32-ounce shatterproof jar.
- Weight: 7 pounds.
- Power: 1000 watts.
- Noise level: blender noise is easily minimized with the removable quiet shield.
- Speed: two-speed settings
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Why We Like the Jamba 58915 Quiet Blender
The low-profile design allows the blender to fit comfortably under standard 18″ kitchen cabinets.
In addition, this blender competes well with the leading blender brands in quiet blending; its powerful motor helps to pulverize ice cubes and tough fruits & vegetables easily.
- The Jamba Quiet Blender is not cheap for an unpopular blender brand.
- The warranty is only for five years, which is shorter than some of the other quiet blenders.
5. Cuisinart CBT-1500W Hurricane Blender
- The Cuisinart Hurricane Blender has a quiet yet powerful 2.25 peak hp motor that can blend even the toughest ingredients quickly and easily.
- It comes with a large BPA 60-ounce jar made of shatterproof Tritan material, so you don’t have to worry about breaking if it falls.
- The Hurricane Blender also has a pulse function and three-speed settings, so you can customize your blending to get a perfect consistency every time.
- It comes with a limited warranty of three years.
- 1500 watts.
- LCD with programmable countdown timer and electronic touchpad controls.
- Pre-programmed smoothie and ice functions
- Quiet operation double-walled housing minimizes noise.
Why We Like the Cuisinart CBT-1500W Hurricane Blender
This blender can rev through all your blending needs with an LCD, a programmable countdown timer, electronic touchpad controls, and pre-programmed smoothie and ice functions.
- The Cuisinart CBT-1500W Hurricane Blender is one of the quietest blenders on the market, but it still makes little noise.
- The warranty is for three years, unlike the other leading brands.
- The Cuisinart CBT-1500W Hurricane Blender is a bit pricier than other quiet blenders on the market.
Reasons To Buy a Quiet Blender
- You don’t want to wake up the whole house when you’re making your morning smoothie.
- You want to be able to have a conversation with the person next to you while the blender is running.
- You don’t want your kids screaming over the blender’s noise while you’re trying to make dinner.
- You want to hear the TV over the blender while making a snack.
How To Choose The Best Quiet Blender
Keep these factors in mind when choosing the best quiet blender to buy.
Size of the blender: if you only need to blend small amounts of ingredients, a smaller blender will be sufficient. However, suppose you frequently make large batches of smoothies or other drinks. In that case, you’ll need a giant blender that can accommodate more ingredients.
Power of the blender: a more powerful blender will be able to handle more challenging ingredients and produce a smoother final product. However, a less powerful blender will be less expensive and may be sufficient for your needs.
Noise level of the blender: some blenders produce minimal noise by design, while others can be pretty loud. If you’re looking for a quiet blender, choose one designed to make minimal noise.
Price: Quiet blenders can range from relatively affordable to quite expensive. Choose a quiet blender that fits your budget and meets your needs.
Warranty: Some quiet blenders have a warranty, while others do not. Be sure to choose one with a warranty if anything goes wrong.
Easy to clean: Quiet Blenders that are easy to clean will save you time and hassle. Be sure to choose a Quiet Blender that is easy to clean so you can spend more time enjoying your smoothies and less time cleaning the blender.
How To Make Your Blender Quieter
If you’re looking for a low-noise blender, you can do a few things to make sure you get the quietest possible option.
- Look for a sound enclosure box – These boxes help muffle the blender’s noise. They can make a big difference in reducing overall noise levels.
- Size of the motor – A bigger motor means more power and thus more potential for noise. So, if you’re looking for a quiet blender, choose one with a smaller engine.
- Blade type – Sharp blades create less turbulence and thus less noise. So, opt for a blender with sharp blades if you’re looking for a Quiet option.
- Other ways to dampen the noise of a quiet blender are to use it on a lower setting or to hold it down with one hand while blending.
- Place the Quiet blender on a solid surface to avoid any vibrations.
Difference Between a Blender and Food Processor
Kitchen appliances are a necessary part of any kitchen. They help to make preparing meals faster and easier.
Two essential kitchen appliances are the blender and food processor. While both appliances chop and grind food, they each have unique capabilities.
A blender typically creates smooth, evenly textured dishes such as soups, sauces, and smoothies. It uses blades to break down food into smaller pieces quickly.
The blades rotate at high speeds, creating a vortex that pulls the food down towards them. This action effectively liquefies the ingredients, resulting in a smooth consistency.
On the other hand, a food processor is designed for more heavy-duty chopping and grinding. It has a blade that rotates at a slower speed than a blender.
The slower speed allows the food processor to maintain chunks or pieces of food in the final dish, making it ideal for recipes that require chopped vegetables or ground meat.
Additionally, a food processor often comes equipped with various attachments that further expand its capabilities, such as shredding disks and dough blades.
Blenders and food processors are two kitchen appliances that serve different purposes. Blenders create smooth dishes, while food processors are better suited for heavier-duty chopping and grinding.
When deciding which appliance to use, consider the desired consistency of the final meal.
Warranty Policies on Blenders and How Long Quiet Blenders Last
Most blender manufacturers offer a warranty on their products, generally one year from purchase; however, there are some exceptions, so reading the fine print before purchasing is essential.
Some warranties only cover parts and labor, while others may also cover damage caused by normal wear and tear.
Additionally, some warranties are only valid if you use the blender according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
While a warranty can be an excellent way to protect yourself against defects in your blender, it’s important to remember that most warranties don’t cover damage caused by misuse.
Assuming we use a blender appropriately, how long can we expect it to last? That depends on several factors, including the quality of the blender and frequency of use.
In general, most blenders have a useful life of about five years. But, of course, that doesn’t mean that your blender will necessarily conk out after five years – it just means that, after five years of use, you may start to notice that it isn’t performing as well as it did when it was new.
If you take good care of your blender and don’t use it excessively, however, you may be able to extend its life even further.
Maintenance Practices To Keep Your Quiet Blender in Excellent Working Condition
If you’re the proud owner of a quiet blender, congratulations! You’ve made a wise investment in reducing kitchen noise. But like all appliances, your quiet blender will need some TLC from time to time to keep it running smoothly.
Here are some maintenance tips to keep your quiet blender in excellent condition for years:
- First and foremost, always read the manufacturer’s instructions before operating your blender; this will help you avoid damage to the appliance and ensure that you’re using it correctly.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers when cleaning your blender, as this can damage the blade assembly. Instead, wipe down the outside of the machine with a damp cloth and mild soap. Then, the jar and lid can be washed in the dishwasher.
- To clean the blade assembly, remove it from the blender and rinse it under running water. If you see any food build-up, use a soft-bristled brush to remove it. Never put the blade assembly in the dishwasher, as this can dull the blades.
- If your blender starts to make strange noises or doesn’t seem to blend as well as it used to, consult the troubleshooting guide in the manual. In most cases, a simple cleaning will do the trick. However, if the problem persists, it’s best to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
With a little bit of care, your quiet blender will give you years of reliable service.
Are Quiet Blenders Eco-friendly?
A blender is eco-friendly if it helps you save money, doesn’t produce environmental damage, and conserves energy without sacrificing performance.
A quiet blender can help you do both. Here’s how: First, a quiet blender is more efficient because it doesn’t waste energy by making noise.
Second, a quiet blender can help you save money because it won’t break as easily as a loud blender.
Third, a quiet blender is more eco-friendly because it will last longer and use less energy over its lifetime.
Finally, a quiet blender is better for the environment because it doesn’t produce air pollution or other environmental damage.
Do Quiet Blenders Exist?
Yes, quiet blenders do exist! If you’re looking for a low-noise option for your kitchen, consider one of the blenders reviewed in this blog post.
What Are Some Other Benefits of Owning a Quiet Blender?
In addition to being less disruptive to your quiet, a quiet blender also has some other great benefits.
For one, it’s more likely to be appreciated by your roommates, family members, or significant others – anyone who might be annoyed by the sound of a traditional blender.
Quiet blenders are also great for small apartments or spaces where you must keep noise levels minimum.
Are There Any Downsides To Quiet Blenders?
The only downside of quiet blenders is that they tend to be more expensive than their traditional counterparts.
However, we think the peace of mind and extra enjoyment you’ll get from using a quiet blender will be well worth the investment!
What Are Some of the Best Quiet Blenders on the Market?
If you’re looking for a quiet blender, we recommend checking out the Vitamix 36019 Quiet One Blender; this model has a unique sound-dampening technology that makes it one of the most silent blender options. It is pricey, though!
Other great quiet blender options include the Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender and the Jamba 58915 Quiet Blender.
Where to Buy a Quiet Blender?
There are a few places to buy quiet blenders in the United States. Some popular stores include Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, Macy’s, and Amazon. You can also find quiet blenders at online retailers like Wayfair and Overstock.
How Much Do Quiet Blenders Cost?
Quiet blenders tend to be more expensive than traditional blenders, but the peace of mind and extra enjoyment you’ll get from using a quiet blender will be well worth the investment!
Now that you know about the different types of quiet blenders, you can decide which one is best for you.
Remember that there is no such thing as a completely silent blender. However, enclosures and sound dampening technology can make them much quieter.
If you’re looking for a quiet blender, keep the abovementioned factors in mind, and you will be fine.